Frequently asked Questions
1. Can you use my old gold to make me something new?
Yes, most solid items can be made by hand using your precious metal.
2: How can I be sure I will like what you are going to make for me?
We use state of the art Computer Aided Design and will show you a photo realistic image before we start. Work won’t begin until you are happy with the design.
3. Can you copy a piece of jewellery that I like?
Yes if you can provide us with a picture, we can import it into our software and make a copy.
4. How much do you charge?
Most of our work is carried out onsite so we are able to be extremely competitive with our pricing.
5. How long does it take to make a piece of jewellery?
On average we say six weeks however we can speed up the process if necessity calls.
6. How much do you charge to clean my jewellery?
All the jewellery we make comes with our FREE clean for life policy.
7. Is your Jewellery ethically sourced?
All our suppliers only supply ethically and conflict free diamonds and precious metals. Furthermore where possible our metal is reclaimed from old jewellery and refined to the same standard as new metal, helping to conserve our planet’s precious resources.
8. Do I need to come to Leigh on Sea in order to get something made?
Not necessarily, we are also based in Hatton Garden. We can also work digitally, you can email us your designs and we can take payment through our online gateway.
9. Do you offer a guarantee with your jewellery?
Yes, all our jewellery is guaranteed for a ten years against manufactures defect, but not against misuse or loss.
10. Can you recommend a jewellery insurance company?
Yes, as a customer of Jewellery Design Centre you can quote AJ008T to the under writer in order to receive these benefits.
- Cover arranged around your needs and lifestyle:
- Hassle-free claims process with your own dedicated claims handler
- No excess
- Wide-ranging insurance if your jewellery is lost, stolen or damaged
- Single items or collections can be covered anywhere in the world
- Premiums starting from £53.00 with no hidden fees
- Experienced, qualified, UK-based staff available to help you: we are not a call centre
- Replace your item via your chosen jeweller, no need for vouchers
- Keep your home insurance separate from your jewellery insurance
- Pay by direct debit
Ask us a Question!
Haven't answered your question? Please contact us on the form below and we will be more than happy to help or call us 01702 470 450 on 01702 470 450