Bespoke & Commissioned Jewellery at it 's best in Platinum, Gold and Silver. Owner, Allan, combines his traditional skills as a master craftsman with modern technology to create that perfect piece of unique jewellery. Seeing is believing with Computer Aided Design.
- Your old jewellery re used, re modelled & re made.
- Wedding Rings – Allan is passionate about weddings rings and enjoys nothing more than helping couples find their perfect rings.
- Contemporary Silver Jewellery for women, men & children.
- Bracelets & Beads compatible with Chamilia, Pandora & Troll.
- Repairs : Valuations for Insurance : Replacement Estimates
- Turn your jewellery into cash
Allan, the owner, has been designing and making jewellery all his life, Starting out at the age of 14yrs working as an apprentice in a work shop in Hatton Garden Trained at Sir John Cass College, London attaining his City & Guilds Certificate in Jewellery Design, Making and Engraving. Having spent 20yrs in Hatton Garden, he decided to bring London to Leigh where he had a shop for 10 years.
Allan then took two years out in order to fulfil a passion of his with computers by completing a Computer Aided Design Course in Matrix in Leeds and receiving a Certificate of Recognition from The Holts Academy, Hatton Garden